UA – Pulaski Tech to reschedule CHARTS LIVE performance series
UA – Pulaski Tech’s CHARTS LIVE 2020-21 season programming will be rescheduled to fall 2021 and spring 2022 due to the worsening COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
“We were very excited to showcase these great performers sooner instead of later, but public health concerns continue to make large public gatherings too risky,” Shannon Boshears, vice chancellor for institutional advancement at the college said. “Discussions with the artists made this a mutual decision in virtually every case. We all feel this is the right thing to do at this time.”
All dates are expected to reschedule. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Refunds are available upon request. For more information, visit www.uaptc.edu/charts, or contact Kurt Leftwich at 501-812-2831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
One event, Minnijean Brown and Spirit Tawfiq: A Legacy of Resistance: An Intergenerational Conversation about Activism on Feb. 4, 2021, will be converted to a virtual event that can be attended free of charge. More information will be forthcoming on how to access the virtual event.
CHARTS LIVE 2020-2021 Season:
- Jane Lynch and Kate Flannery – previously scheduled date: Jan. 6, 2021
- Broadway’s Next Hit Musical – previously scheduled date: Jan. 30, 2021
- Bobby McFerrin- previously scheduled date: Feb. 10, 2021
- Asleep at the Wheel – previously scheduled date: Feb. 12, 2021
- Ani DiFranco- previously scheduled date: March 13, 2021
- Larkin Poe – previously scheduled date: March 18, 2021
- Lea Salonga- previously scheduled date: April 14, 2021
- Potted Potter – previously scheduled date: April 27, 2021
- John Mayall and Walter Trout- previously scheduled date: May 6, 2021
Rescheduled dates will depend on artists’ routing and are currently being negotiated.